Wishing you & your family a safe, happy & healthy 2022!
Watch for Symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19. Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
Difference between COVID-19 & Flu
Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses. COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2), and flu is caused by infection with influenza viruses.
COVID-19 seems to spread more easily than flu and causes more serious illnesses in some people. It can also take longer before people show symptoms and people can be contagious for longer. More information about differences between flu and COVID-19 is available in the different sections below.
Because some of the symptoms of flu and COVID-19 are similar, it may be hard to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone, and testing may be needed to help confirm a diagnosis.
While more is learned every day about COVID-19 and the virus that causes it, there is still a lot that is unknown . This page compares COVID-19 and flu, given the best available information to date.
Look at our Valliant office celebrating Christmas 2021!
Our very own, Mr. John Helms. He’s kind of a big deal around here!
Michele, Sandy & Amber
We had our very own human Christmas Tree!
No better way to say Merry Christmas!
|Employee||Date of Hire|
|Robert “Bob” Bauer||1/4/2018|
Your hard work & dedication are vital to the success of our company.
Thank You for the wonderful years of service.
2021 has been a challenging year for all of us, but we can’t let that stop us from living our best life in 2022. In fact, this is actually the best opportunity to plan for the new year by setting some big goals for 2022.
What are some goals that you’ve set for yourself?
Here are my top 15:
1. Stop feeling bad for outgrowing others who had the chance to grow with you.
2. Speak kindly & be compassionate.
3. Never take a single breath for granted again.
4. Make MORE memories.
5. Keep building YOUR dream.
6. Live your best life, every day.
7. Always be yourself.
8. Continually learn. Be curious and pursue any kind of interesting knowledge.
9. Exercise regularly & travel more.
10. Be a good listener for someone.
11. Drink more water, eat & sleep better.
12. Speak up more.
13. Let go of the past, learn to forgive, and LOVE everyone (Like Jesus loves You).
14. Be creative. It can be an outlet to help release any strong emotions you may have.
15. Get out more, in nature that is!
Congratulations To Our Courage To Care Winners This Month
David Boswell, Kenny Dover, Dannie England,
Gerald Hider, Jonathan Hurd, Seth Little & Willard Wilson