Tri-Lakes Services, Inc. Insulation Crew
Tri-Lakes Services, Inc. Machine Crew
Greg Winer 2/3/1997
Kim Rymer 2/7/2002
John Rymer 2/5/2004
Mike Barfield 2/23/2004
Tyron Morris 2/5/2007
Randy Smith 2/14/2008
Rafael Ramirez 2/27/2012
Brad Parsons 2/1/2013
Brent Parsons 2/1/2013
Jose Bahena 2/4/2013
Colton Harp 2/24/2015
Eric Pearce 2/16/2018
Danny Vantrees 2/23/2018
Thank You all for the years put in!
February is American Heart Month!
Don’t forget your RED
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States. Every year, 1 in 4 deaths are caused by heart disease.
The good news? Heart disease can often be prevented when people make healthy choices and manage their health conditions. Communities, health professionals, and families can work together to create opportunities for people to make healthier choices.
Make a difference in your community: Spread the word about strategies for preventing heart disease and encourage people to live heart healthy lives.
How can American Heart Month make a difference?
We can use this month to raise awareness about heart disease and how people can prevent it — both at home and in the community.
Here are just a few ideas:
• Encourage families to make small changes, like using spices to season their food instead of salt.
• Motivate teachers and administrators to make physical activity a part of the school day. This can help students start good habits early.
• Ask doctors and nurses to be leaders in their communities by speaking out about ways to prevent heart disease.
How can I help spread the word?
We’ve made it easier for you to make a difference. This toolkit is full of ideas to help you take action today. For example:
• Add information about living a heart healthy lifestyle to your newsletter.
• Tweet about American Heart Month.
• Host a community event to promote heart health, like a group walk or a heart-healthy cooking demonstration.
• Take action: Be the cure! Join the American Heart Association’s national movement to support healthier communities and healthier lives.
Congratulations to our COURAGE TO CARE winners!