A new month, a new day, a new date, a new chapter, a new page, a new wish.
From us to you, wishing you the best this Christmas!
|Rodney “Doc” Hanks||12/17/2009|
|Anel Cruz Lugo||12/10/2018|
Your hard work & dedication are vital to the success of our company.
Thank you for the wonderful years of service!
Tri-Lakes Services, Inc. Safety Policy & Procedure
Effective December 1, 2020
COVID-19 Testing/Protocols to be followed by ALL employees.
Tri-Lakes Services, Inc. has implemented this COVID-19 protocol because we are committed to providing a safe & healthy work environment for our entire staff. In pursuit of this endeavor, the following COVID-19 protocols are provided to help eliminate or minimize occupational exposure to COVID-19.
1. If you are showing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever or chills, muscle or body aches, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, PLEASE DO NOT REPORT TO WORK. Please refer to your medical provider and request that a COVID-19 test be performed and contact your supervisor to let them know of your situation.
2. If you are exposed to someone living outside of your household that has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not report to work. Please contact your supervisor to let them know of the situation. You must provide our Safety Department a copy of the positive persons results that you were exposed to. You will be required to quarantine for 5-6 days before having your physician perform a rapid test so that you may return to work. If your rapid test is negative, you will be required to quarantine 4-5 days after being tested. If you test positive, you will finish out your full quarantine and then you will be required to have a negative rapid test prior returning back to work.
3. If your spouse/significant other test positive, please do not report to work. If you cannot quarantine away from them, then you will be quarantined until they receive a negative COVID-19 test result. Once they test negative, you will be required to quarantine for an additional 5 days. After that additional 5 days, you will be required to have a rapid test performed. If negative, you will be instructed to wait 4-5 days longer prior returning back to work. If positive, you will need to finish out your full quarantine and then have a negative rapid test prior returning back to work.
4. You will be required to check in each day by 9:00a.m. with a member from the Safety Department. If you fail to follow protocol, you will NOT receive COVID-19 pay for that day.
5. You are responsible for not getting paid for that day.
The risk of flu is on the rise in Arkansas & Oklahoma. United Healthcare is watching out for your health by tracking the number of flu cases in your area with the help of the FluMeter! Getting your flu shot is a simple way for you to help protect yourself and others from the flu, especially now, when local flu levels are on the rise.
According to the CDC, it is likely that the flu viruses and the virus that causes COVID-19 will be spreading this season. The CDC believes that getting your flu shot is more important than ever. Flu shots are covered at $0 out of pocket with most health plans and given at more than 50,000 locations.
Get your flu shot today!
Ethan Bacon, Brent Coffey, Fidencio Hernandez, Brandon Little,
Jaddie Reich, Spencer Teague & Ryan Wetmore!