Health & Wellness Newsletter
The Benefits of Good Bacteria…
The word “bacteria” doesn’t have a healthy ring to it. You might think of bacteria as microscopic germs that cause sickness. But that’s just one type of bacteria, and it gives all other kinds a bad reputation.
How probiotics work:
Good bacteria, also known as probiotics, help keep your gut healthy by fighting off bad bacteria when there is an imbalance.
Probiotics can keep your gut healthy and support your immune system by:
- Aiding digestion
- Regulating illness-causing bacteria
- Creating vitamins
- Controlling inflammation
- Breaking down & absorbing medications
Boost your probiotic intake:
You can take probiotic supplements, but you can also just as easily ingest them through foods like yogurt, buttermilk, sourdough bread & certain cheeses & drinks like kombucha.
What is your biggest consideration or concern as your children return to school?
1. Child care challenges: is it difficult for working parents to find child care?
2. Are you worried about the new Delta Variant & getting sick?
3. Are you feeling overwhelmed at the thought of changes to your family routine?
4. Pet care challenges: do you have to give up your pet due to COVID-19?
5. Did you relocate during the pandemic & now you may have to return home?
In a study, it showed that 8% of parents worried about finding child care, 57% worried about the new Delta Variant, 28% felt overwhelmed at just the thought of having to make changes to their daily routine, 1% of fur baby parents stressed about having to give up their pet and last of all, 3% showed concern about having to move back home after relocating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you chose not to get vaccinated for COVID-19, please be cautious & careful. Wear a mask. Wash your hands…more than once or twice a day. Social distance from others. Use all the precautions day in and day out.