Tri-Lakes Services, Inc. is invested in our employees’ health.
We have compiled a list of Health and Wellness sites with information
to assist you with your health and wellness needs.
10 Tips for Staying Healthy in Spring
Health & Wellness column: - This is the season of re-birth. Take a deep look at where you are and feel what you no longer need in your life, what no longer serves who you want to be. This is the season to plan your new year, for the new YOU. Creativity is the word for Spring, as are new beginnings. And don?t forget, with enthusiasm! We are naturally creative beings, but we can easily get blocked.
April Alcohol Awareness Month
April is Alcohol Awareness Month. Use this month to raise awareness about alcohol abuse and take action to prevent it.
Easy, Healthy Dinner Recipes
These healthy and quick dinner recipes include 1-minute meals, low-fat recipes, low-calorie recipes, easy recipes, and the best frozen dinner options. So stop stressing and start enjoying dinner again with our collection of quick and easy recipes. Give your favorite comfort foods a healthy makeover, make chicken exciting again, or discover a few meals you can whip up in just one minute -- really!
May Skin Cancer Awareness Month
May is National Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month.
Use the articles in our wellness calendar to spread the word about a specific health issue each month. Share articles with your employees on heart health, nutrition, cancer, cholesterol, diabetes and more.
Additional Resources In PDF Format:
- Words On Wellness – From Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- A Note From Adele – Feel Well, Work Well, Live Well
- Independent Health – Fruits and vegetables are important parts of a healthy diet.
- Summer Safety – Stay safe in the sun and surf!
- Path to Diabetes – Everyone’s diabetes journey is different.
- Arkansas Diabetes Fact Sheet – Diabetes is growing at an epidemic rate in the United States.