Candidate is responsible for mixing and applying paint to various surfaces.
- Must follow ALL OSHA, company, and job site safety rules.
- Must perform work in a safely, timely, and quality manner that meets or exceeds the satisfaction of the company.
- Operate various trade specific hand and/or power tools.
- Possess trade specific hand tools.
- Operate a forklift and/or aerial lift.
- Prep and clean work area and/or equipment.
- Determine and apply the right type of paint for each surface.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Operate paint guns.
- Clean up all equipment, including brushes, spray guns, etc.
- Perform other basic maintenance when no painting is needed.
- Must be able to work at elevated heights, off of scaffolds, catwalks, and/or ladders.
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs and occasional ladders.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions, including inclement weather.
- Must be willing to work after hours and weekends when needed.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in writing and verbal form.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment and under the guidance of the foreman.
April 11, 2023